Watching Horse Racing in a bookmaker shop is a thing of the past. With a VPN or Proxy you can watch free live streaming of races from UK, USA, Ireland, France, Australia, Dubai, South Africa from anywhere in the world.
Regarded as the sport of kings, Horse Racing certainly gets the red carpet treatment when it comes to live streaming. Very few sports can match the scale of TV coverage giving to horse racing and both betting websites and regular traditional and sports broadcasters cover a whole range of events from the racing calendar.
As technology has evolved, live streams have become more reliable and today almost every major race meeting can be watched online. You can watch horse racing almost every day of the calendar year with flat, jump and all weather racing featured prominently.
How to watch Horse Racing Live Streaming from anywhere…
The best way to watch live racing streaming is with a UK, USA or Irish IP address.
UK VPN & Proxy [ More info ]
With a UK IP address you’ll be able to access free live streaming of major horse racing with ITV Sport on ITV and ITV4, through their website or apps. Channel 4 Racing have lost the UK broadcast rights to ITV from 2017 bringing an end to over 30 years of 4 Racing coverage. ITV will show a minimum of 34 days of horse racing live on ITV with a further 60 days a year live on ITV4. The ITV Racing coverage will include full coverage of The Derby, Cheltenham Festival, Royal Ascot and the English Grand National.
For more comprehensive UK racing coverage you have the following premium subscription options:
- Racing UK – Subscription horse racing channel that broadcasts live racing from 33 racecourses in the United Kingdom. To watch live streaming you have the option to place a £1 minimum bet on the race you want to watch or signup to a monthly package from £9.99. Racing UK iPhone and Android apps are available.
- At The Races – Owned by Sky with a focus on racing from UK, Ireland, North America, France and (overnight) Australia. Their ATR Player allows users to watch At The Races across multiple platforms including web browser, mobiles and tablets. The service costs £9.99 per month.
- Paddy Power, Bet 365 and other betting websites – Most leading bookmakers now allow you to watch free live streaming on their websites or mobile apps so long as you place a minimum £1 bet on the race.
You can also access major UK gambling websites with a UK VPN, Proxy or VPN Router.
USA VPN & Proxy [ More info ]
With a USA IP address you’ll be able to watch free horse racing live and on-demand with Horse Races Now, who show all the action from racetracks throughout the United States. America’s Best Racing is also available free, whilst it doesn’t stream live races it does offer free video replays of every graded stakes race that takes place in the USA.
Irish VPN & Proxy [ More info ]
With an Irish IP address you can access RTE Sport via RTE Player who broadcast race meetings and festivals from both Ireland and England. Major meetings covered include the Punchestown Festival, Curragh Irish Derby Festival, Galway Races, Leopardstown Christmas Festival and the Champion Stakes.
Both live streams and replays are available on the RTE Player app. RTE also run highlights shows in the evenings during major festival like Cheltenham. RTE Player is available for free on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android as well as Samsung Smart TVs.
.So how do you watch Horse Racing live from anywhere?
- Get a British, American or Irish IP address.
- If you just want to watch on your PC, Mac or iPad. Then you can get a UK, USA or Irish Proxy or VPN from Liberty Shield from only £6.99 per month.
- Prefer to watch on supported media streaming devices? Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, Xbox One,Amazon Fire TV and PS4? You’ll need a UK, Irish or USA configured VPN Router setup for only £12.99 with Worldwide Shipping.
Of course Horse Racing isn’t the only geographically-censored sport streaming that a VPN or Proxy will allow you to access. Other USA services like ESPN, Fox Soccer, NBC Sports, Hulu, HBO, Netflix and Pandora are available.
Plus with the option to switch to our UK service whenever you like, you can also access NFL Game Pass and NHL TV with no blackouts; plus UK channels like BBC iPlayer, BBC Sport, ITV Hub, 4OD, Sky Go and Now TV.
Essentially you can access international content from virtually anywhere!
Major Horse Racing on TV
- The Grand National (April)
- The Derby (June)
- The Cheltenham Gold Cup (March)
- The Kentucky Derby (May)