The BBC always go BIG on Wimbledon, it’s literally one of the very few huge sporting events that remain on terrestrial (free-to-air) TV in the UK.
For Wimbledon 2015 (June 29 – July 12) they’re raising the bar even further, read on for more details on the action packed range of coverage you can expect from the world’s most famous tennis tournament.
BBC at Wimbledon 2015 – across TV, Radio and Online…
- Former US Open champion and three-time Wimbledon finalist Andy Roddick joins BBC team
- Sue Barker fronts TV coverage with 153 hours scheduled across BBC One & BBC Two
- Clare Balding to present new highlights show Wimbledon 2Day on BBC Two
- Top commentary line-up includes: John McEnroe, Tim Henman, Martina Navratilova, Pat Cash, Lindsay Davenport and Richard Krajicek
- Seven-time Grand Slam champion Justine Henin joins Radio 5 live team
- More coverage than ever before with up to 15 televised courts available via online, Red Button and connected TV
The easiest ways to watch Wimbledon 2015 live from from anywhere in the world…
If you try watch BBC Sport in English-speaking countries such as Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, Spain, France, Canary Islands, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Qatar, New Zealand, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, or Dubai you will get a Geo block error. To bypass this and watch all content for all you need is a a Proxy, VPN or VPN Router to overcome location restrictions that would otherwise block you from watching BBC Live Streaming and all other UK TV services.
For users in the USA (or with a USA IP address available from Liberty Shield VPN and Proxy) we can confirm that Wimbledon 2015 will also be carried on ESPN and ESPN2. That’s great if you have a cable or satellite login but if not then consider viewing ESPN through Sling TV.